Monday, September 04, 2006

TRANSFORMATIONAL HEALING RETREATS

A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO DHARMA AND HEALTH BASED ON THE PRACTICE OF LOVINGKINDNESS

INCLUDING:

MEDITATION
RELAXATION
TREATMENTS
INDIVIDUAL HEALTH PLANS


1-7-10 DAY RETREATS
FROM NOVEMBER TO APRIL AT
OSEL STUDY GROUP
GOA INDIA

SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION AT THE CENTRE OR AT BUDDHA HOUSE

ENQUIRIES TO VERONICA KING meconopsis@onetel .com and oselstudygroup@googlemail.com

These retreats have been inspired by my own experience as I journeyed through Cancer back to health, in particular the great healing received while staying in Goa India which helped me to reconnect with myself and emerge more whole and free.
A heartfelt need to share what I can with my brothers and sisters, whether suffering from an illness or not, urges me to once again team up with my friend and fellow healer Sonam to offer methods to begin a healing journey integrated with Dharma.
Suitable for people struggling with health issues or for those who wish to live more healthily lives and enhance their well being.

During the month of January, Venerable Gavin Kilty will give a course on “Dharma for the here and now”. Venerable Kabir will give a weekend course. In February we will have the Venerable leading the Lovingkindness/Medicine Buddha retreats. Reiki attunements will also be available.

The retreats are structured to include healing treatments and yoga and sometimes holistic cookery classes based around traditional Indian vegetarian cuisine.

We will also have a daily programme of meditation and yoga. Reiki, reflexology and homoeopathic consultations also available.

fOR MORE INFO CALL 00 91 9881494472 AND 9860998402

For enquiries my UK no is 00 44 (0)1409 261495 mobile 07981 703538
In Goa Sonam can be reached on 00 91 9823918711 and 00 91 832 2273934 (Buddha House) and myself on 9960327479

Thankyou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home